Pilgrimage Music and Cultural Festival has always been about authenticity. With the diverse music stylings from Rock & Roll, Alt-Country, Jazz, Indie, and other genres, this festival brings great value to attendees such as guest appearances and acoustic sets.
Pilgrimage Music and Cultural Festival is located in Franklin, Tennessee at The Park at Harlinsdale.
Two-day Tickets start at $210 and a one-day ticket for Saturday or Sunday is $145.
ALL PASSES receive admission to The Park at Harlinsdale Farm for the Festival including:
- 6 stages of music programming all day, each day
- Makers Village with over 75 makers featuring local and regional crafts, clothing and artworks
- Farm to Turntable featuring 18 local food trucks, adjacent bars plus shaded center court hosted by Grillex
- Numerous local and regional restaurants, breweries and distilleries plus multiple wineries offering a vast array of choices all day, each day
- Craft Beer Hall
- Art Barn
- Lil’ Pilgrims Family Stage and Mare Barn Theatre
- Americana Music Triangle Experience featuring 12 legendary southern music cities plus stage set by Antique Archeology and American Pickers
- Multiple sponsorship activations and experiences
- Improved patron cellular and wifi service
- FREE Water Stations and multiple Shade Structures
- Children 10 years of age or younger receive FREE admission when accompanied by pass holding parent
- Applicable to day of only for single-day passes
*Information courtesy of Pilgrimage Music and Cultural Festival *